If you have chosen the playful pattern from CoCo and Company’s ‘Melanie the Monkey’, or any of the other adorable girl jungle themes, like Tiddliwinks Sweet Safari Baby Bedding, you must be about ready for your own new little monkey.
- Invite guests with a pink monkey baby shower invitation like the one from Naptime Productions. It will set the tone for a playful celebration and let them know of your theme choice.
- Offer favors decorated with our matching monkey stickers. You can use any candies in pinks and greens and have colorful favors for your tables. Or, enhance your jungle look with tropical plants on the tables for favors, each pot tied with a pink ribbon. Setting a small plush monkey next to each plant would add to the fun look of the tables.
- Make everything pink! Various shades of pink look great together, and really pop when you add a touch of green.
If any toddlers will attend your shower, consider getting them monkey shirts or pink bows for their hair as favors.
- Provide an activity for your guest to work on at their seats, like collecting advice for the mom-to-be or playing baby gift bingo.
- Serve colorful tropical beverages to your guests and display a monkey theme dessert as your food table centerpiece.
- Have fun! Keep the laughter and chatter flowing with conversation starters on the tables.