Stickers are here! If you are looking for an easy ways to coordinate your party accessories, consider our stickers. If you don’t see them for the design you will be ordering, ask! We can make them to match any invitation. Here are a few ideas for using them:
Dress up the back of the envelope with a matching sticker
- Add stickers to your favor bags or boxes
- Add stickers to your napkins or napkin and plasticware rolls
- Decorate game materials with a sticker
- Add them to thank you note envelopes
- Add them to name tags or corsages
- Add them to vases or other decorations
A few favorite stickers include Monkey Baby Shower themes, Cowboy shower themes, and gold anniversary stickers.
Ten ideas for using these Quince Años theme stickers for your party… from favors to table decorations and the gift log:
- Add them to the back of your invitation envelopes. They will separate nicely from all the bills and junk mail!
- Add them to your favors with a coordinating ribbon.
- Put stickers on solid color paper cups for punch.
- Add a sticker to the top of menu, itinerary or program.
- Add a sticker to your record of gifts that you will save.
- Make silverware packets rolled into paper napkins. Use a sticker to seal.
- Put one on each vase of flowers.
- Scatter on table covers along with color-coordinating confetti.
- Add stickers to crêpe paper garland decorations.
- Use them on the back of your thank you notes.